Conveyancing Residential Property
Our firm has always benefited from a thriving residential property department, helping our team to develop a high level of knowledge and expertise. Our commitment to providing a comprehensive and supportive service throughout the conveyancing process means that you’ll be guided through every step of the process and given full explanation at any stage.
At Austin Ray, we know that moving house is often very stressful and time-consuming, so we’re here to make it as easy as possible by using our extensive experience to guide our clients through the process, providing you with accurate information and advice on procedure.
We can help with the following:
- Buying and selling your home
- Buying and selling investment property
- Selling or transferring property following the death of an owner
- Buy to lets for individual or portfolio investors
- Shared ownership property
- Transfers of equity
- Matrimonial transfers
- Equity release mortgages
- Selling or buying property at auction
- Options to purchase and conditional contracts
- Purchase of land for development
- Plot sales
- Voluntary first registrations
Austin Ray hold the Law Society Conveyancing Quality Mark which is awarded to law firms that meet the highest standards of expertise and client service in conveyancing.