Elderly Client Services
Our Elderly Client team at Austin Ray takes pride in its dedication to providing the highest quality of legal services for older and sometimes more vulnerable members of society and their families. Our sensitive but thorough approach means that we are fully committed to protecting our clients’ interests.
Our Elderly Client Services cover such matters as:
- Dealing with all aspects of Lasting Powers of Attorneys
- Court of Protection work and Deputyships
- Living wills & advance decisions
- Estate planning
- Dealing with trust’s administration
- Obtaining Grants of Probate
- Assisting or acting in the administration of estates
- Providing information on care and the effect on assets in the event of long term residential or nursing care
Sarah Fuller & Jonathan King
Working at the very heart of our legal team, Sarah Fuller and Jonathan King are both Fully Accredited Members of Solicitors for the Elderly (SFE) an independent organisation of lawyers across the UK who are committed to providing the highest quality of legal advice for older and vulnerable people, as well as their families and carers. All of the team at Austin Ray follow the SFE ethos.